Posted Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 08:12 AM
Seattle film classes - CRASH COURSE in FILMMAKING
Want to learn the basics of filmmaking, but not ready to spend $30,000 for film school? This class will teach you what you need to know, at a tuition you can afford. It's held on the University of Washington campus in Seattle, and is open to everyone. You'll learn:
- How movies are made.
- The differences between standard and high def camcorders, consumer, prosumer and pro models, about audio and lighting.
- How to find a camcorder that has the features you need, at a price you can afford.
- Plus you'll learn all about camera angles, including closeups, medium shots, and how to use them to tell your stories
- how to record high quality audio, and avoid common audio problems;
- how to get your movies into film festivals; and more.
Other classes of interest
Film and Video Classes Class 301: Crash Course in Filmmaking Class 302: Let's Make a Movie Class 303: Documentary Filmmaking FAQ about our FILM and VIDEO CLASSES Acting Class 002: LET'S MAKE A MOVIE Acting Class 004: AUDITIONING IN SEATTLE Acting Fundamentals Certificate Seattle acting Classes Seattle art classes Seattle Photoshop Classes Seattle film Classes Seattle writing Classes